Reference services are available during all library hours and are provided by professional reference librarians. For more information, call 978-369-4898 and ask for the Reference Desk, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on computers and technology available for public use, click here.
- Reference questions answered
- Interlibrary loan
- Research assistance
- Reader’s Advisory – suggestions to help you find your next great read
- At any time, stop by the reference desk for one-on-one tutoring with a librarian on how to use the library catalog or other library resources both online and in print.
- Print and electronic resources including online databases
- Investment and business resources
- Consumer and medical information
- Local history
- College guides
- Complete print collection of Carlisle Gazette and Mosquito
- Selected Carlisle municipal resources
- Current community information