In-library browsing and appointments have been suspended as of Monday, December 14. We continue to offer curbside pickup 6 days/week:
Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri: 10am-5pm
You can request items online any time, or by phone at 978-369-4898 during the above hours. When your items are ready, our staff will contact you and you can arrange to pick them up that day or schedule pickup for a future day. On the scheduled day, please drive up and call to let us know you’re outside (or call before leaving the house if you do not have a cell phone), then open your trunk, and our staff will bring out your items.
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will pick out some suggested alternatives for you and notify you when they’re ready for pickup.
We are accepting returns in our outside dropboxes. Returns will be set aside for a few days to quarantine before the next borrower.
- Curbside pickup
- Online resources and virtual programs
- Returning library materials in outside bookdrop
- Interlibrary loans from other MVLC libraries and throughout the state and country
- Curbside printing and photocopying service
- Reference help and book suggestions
- WiFi in the building and parking lot
- Museum passes (limited)
- In-library browsing, seating and study carrels
- Public computer use
- Meeting room
- Study room
- Children’s toys and computers
- Donating items to the book sale